Saturday, August 20, 2011

My First post!

Hello! It's me Miss Ollie here with my first post! 
I will be talking about Turner Classic Movies Summer Under the Stars! Because I adore old classic movies! 
Turner Classic Movies is a TV Chanel that only plays old films such as Bringing up Baby (1938), The Big lift (1950), and a lot more! Here is the link to their website where you can buy many of these amazing films! http://www.tcm.com/

Summer Under the Stars is when TCM honors a different classic movie star each day. Yesterday it was Debbie Reynolds and they played wonderful movies like 'The Unsinkable Molly Brown' and 'Singing in the Rain'.  I actually stayed up all night watching these movies.

Miss Debbie
Mr.Montgomery



Today the Star is Montgomery Clift. I have never heard of this actor before but I have already watched the film Lonely Hearts and I have to say.... What an actor! Montgomery is truly a Classic movie star! If you want to know more about Montgomery (and I'm sure you do!) just click on this link to read his bio http://www.tcm.com/summer/#/day20/aplaceinthesun/bio

So if you love classic movies like i do! then i strongly recommend you check out TCM Summer under the Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment