Sunday, October 2, 2011

Off to Grandmother's House we Go!

Today I went to The Creek! The Creek is my Grandparents place, they live out in the country so i brought a camera along and took some pictures of the scenery out there! Hope you enjoy the photos!


This is My Favorite tree :)


  I Love Autumn So much! the colors are so pretty!
I thought i would try to take some pictures in black
white so i hope you enjoy those also.                                                                               


I wish this bike worked.

This is one of my favorite photos



My Grandfather made this sign for my Grandmothers Garden Shed. I thought it was cute!

The roof of the Garden Shed.

My Grandpa also made this!




It looks like i have a lighting bolt of my face! :)







I don't know why there was a hat on this and i was going to take it off. but there was a sign on it saying do not touch so i didn't touch it...




The last butterfly of autumn.


















This is a hat that my Grandma knit for me :) Thanks Grandma!




This Bird House fell down this morning but we don't know how... My Grandma just looked out the Window and saw it on the ground... hmm.....what could of happened? 
Inside the Birdhouse

My Grandparent's Dog decided to walk himself :)

Raspberries from the Garden


CARROTS!!!!!!!


I Had a wonderful time at the Creek! It wasn't to cold, the scenery was beautiful, and the raspberries and carrots were yuuummmmy! This was a great way to start the beginning of October. I Hope everyone els is having a wonderful October as well!

2 comments:

  1. ollie, i love your blog :) these are different grandparents than the ones i met, right?

    ReplyDelete