Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy 75th Mr.Henson!

Hey everyone! Sorry I  have not posted in a while :( School started and soccer just ended and the plays are staring! Ah!!! .....I'm a very busy girl, but now that I have a bit of time I would like to tell you about a very smart and wonderful man who went by the name of Jim Henson. If you do not know who Jim is, he was the creator of Sesame street, the Muppet, fraggle rock and he was also known for doing the puppetry and voice for Kermit the frog and so many other wonderful characters. Today was Jim's 75th birthday and i'm going to say to him right now..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jim Heson died when he was quite young...It was a big shocker to everybody. Here is a video i found on youtube that if you are a big fan will make you cry. It shows how much he was loved. (and still is loved)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqOaabx1j4

I'm going to end this post with a quote from Mr. Jim Henson himself.
“I believe that we form our own lives, that we create our own reality, and that everything works out for the best.”

Happy birthday Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment