Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone!
Because I'm Canadian I had Thanksgiving on October 10th so for those in the U.S.A here are some cute thanksgiving things you can do in November.

So my mom and I were in charge of bringing some appetizers to the Thanksgiving dinner and I was searching the internet and found the perfect thanksgiving appetizer! 

                 Fruit Turkey
I got the idea from this website: http://familyfun.go.com
It was very easy to make! the tooth picks went into the pineapple very easily. In the original recipe it says to use a melon but a pineapple worked just as well. So i encourage you to try the Fruit Turkey this Thanksgiving! It was a huge hit at my family gathering.


The next pictures are just from my Thanksgiving (All taken by me :) )







yumm :)


My cousin did this to the pumpkin...





The sunset


The autumn moon



          Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment