Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh, How I Love Fondue!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been forever since I last posted! School got in the way.



During the time that i was not posting i have learned some things...

1. I eat way to much during Halloween.
2. Micheal Buble's Christmas Album is amazing!!!
3. I love the first snow fall :)
4. Fondue is scrumptious

I have some Halloween pictures here and then they go into some November/wintery ones! So please enjoy! Is wintery a word? (hmm...)

My mother painted this on our window on our house :)



Sam the Husky










My pumpkin Jack :)




A couple days before Halloween we had some crazy fog!..spooky!

Normally you could see some apartment buildings between those trees!


SNOW!!!!



The top of my car!




 YEA SNOW!!!!!!!
These were taken over a week ago, Since then the snow has melted. :( But then after Halloween we got more snow!!! and it stayed for about 3 days then it went away again. BUT JUST TODAY IT SNOWED AND IT'S GOING TO SNOW ALL WEEK!

As you can see i love snow :) I love snow because it reminds me of Christmas! and Speaking of Christmas you must buy Michael Buble's New CHRISTMAS ALBUM! It is perfect for the Holiday season! click the video here to watch the trailer for it

 The last thing I am going to talk about in today's post is Fondue!

I went to a family friends house for dinner and all we ate was fondue!! :) first it was cheese then meant then Chocolate..I have never eaten so much in my entire life!! soooo goooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to then look up so funny/cool fondu pots and this is what i found.
High tech.

It's like a Hersey's kiss!

Awwwww ;)


  To tell you guys the truth there are not that many funny/cool fondue pots out there...So i encourage you to be on the look out for them and if you find some let me know!!!

So to wrap up this little post that I am writing instead of sleeping...(who needs sleep?) i am going to post a video of the song silent night!

Only 40 Days left till Christmas!! :)   




No comments:

Post a Comment