Sunday, December 18, 2011

Have A WONDERFUL life

Hello everyone! :) sorry it has been forever!....Now i know a lot of people say that all the time and they come up with excuses like I had school, i got married, or the dog ate my computer.. Well i want to tell you all the TRUTH about why i haven't blogged... the truth is....I forgot...i know lame but true!

I thought today's post would be about WONDERFUL things that you can put in your friends stockings if they are a vintage lover like me :) Okay lets get started.


1. Coca cola ads!

I love old vintage ads! and if you go to any vintage store you are sure to find some ads for Coca Cola and much more! Sometimes they are made on paper and frame but mostly they are made out of metal! They made a great decoration for any vintage lovers room!














2.  60's sunglasses!!!



These plaid sunglasses are a favorite for every Vintage lover! :) 













3. Movies!




All Vintage lovers love movies! There are so many classic Christmas movies like The Shop around the Corner or Meet me in St. Louis! If you want to get a classic film go to www.tcm.com and order your movie now!



So here are just some gift ideas for your Vintage lovers! I will put up more later! for now i got to go do some shopping.



                                                  Happy Holidays 


No comments:

Post a Comment