Friday, February 17, 2012

Dandy Little things

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! It's been forever! holy smokes! okay so a summary of things that has happened to me since Christmas until now.

1. For Christmas i got a forever lazy! and just dance 3...best thing ever!

2. I got rid of facebook for a month and 4 weeks! (i shall share that story later)

3. I got a camera so yay new photos coming soon! (as soon as i find the connection cord)

4. I saw the movie the Artist and fell in love with it!

5. I found out i'm going to San Diego :D yay!! VA-CA!


So as you can see my christmas/wintery background is gone :( i miss Christmas! but know what comes after?? SUMMER!!!!!! NO SCHOOL!!!!!!! FOLK FEST!!!!!!!!! MAGICALNESS!!!!!!!!! woah, magicalness is not a word? I will soon change that.

So i've been lookin' at some stores (vintage of course) to find some new spring/summer dresses! :)
There dandy little things

I love this strawberry printed dress! so cute :)

This dress totally reminds me of spring! :) 


Usually i hate this color of yellow but the dress is so cute that i just leave that part alone.

This is a wonderful dress! this is a picture of the back but ill give you the link so you can look at the front if you want.
The lace on this dress is soo pretty!!

This is a dress i am hoping to buy when i visit San Diego!  :D 



So if you love any of these dresses check out www.wearitagain.com or www.modcloth.com :D
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment