Tuesday, February 21, 2012

She, Him, and Me

So I found this show called New Girl it has Zoey Deschanel ( I hope I spelled that right...) and it's about her character Jess living with 3 new male roommates after finding out her former boyfriend was cheating on her.  If you have never seen this show i would suggest it! Zoey is a beautiful, and talented young women and the show is just too funny!


As i was gooogle-ing (is that a word?) Zoey i found out about her little singing group She & Him. I knew about them for a while but i never really got into them until now!


I love her style and their songs! If you also love Zoey and M.Ward (He is the "Him") let me know about some songs i might like! M.Ward was at the Winnipeg Folk fest back in 2011 :D

If you want to check them out here are some of there music videos/songs!
and there website. http://www.sheandhim.com/#/news


1.Why do you let me stay here
 
2. In the Sun


3. Sweet Darlin'



4. I was made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment